Friday, May 1, 2015

See's Cookies for Charity





Hi everyone! I'm Mrs Chef and Sommelier.

Hitting the big 40 made me think about life. Looking back, I am thankful for what I have and made me think what I can share and give back.  Thus, this project.

Baking has all along been my interest.  I thought it will be meaningful to combine my baking interest with charity work, giving back to Society.  So to celebrate my big 40th birthday next year, I will take orders for See's Cookies from today May 01, 2015 till Apr 30, 2016.  100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Children's Cancer Foundation of Singapore.

See's Cookies for sale at S$40/jar:

(1) Blueberry and White Chocolate
(2) Almond
(3) Polvorones

If you are interested to join me in this meaningful project, you can send me your order through FB message or simply leave me a note at chefnsommelier@gmail.com

You can refer to See's Cookies Facebook Page for more updates.






No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...