Sunday, February 1, 2015

Chinese New Year Recipes





Chinese New Year (CNY) is less than a month away. I am sure many of my Chinese friends have already started your shopping and baking all those CNY biscuits and goodies. What would be on your reunion dinner menu and what would you be cooking during the festive seasons?

I handpick some of my previously published recipes for your consideration. Most of these are my favourites and I hope you have a chance to try some of them. Let us wok together this Lunar New Year. Huat Ah!

Homemade Char Siew



Roast Pork Belly





20 comments:

  1. Thank you Alvin. I might picked two or three dishes to cook for CNY. Your char Siew is definitely my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lian, I'm glad my recipes will be featured on your CNY menu! :D

      Delete
  2. Haven't decided on my theme for this year's open house. You're holding one? Bet the queue would be a mile long. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alvin , I'm eyeing the siu yuk so as the steamed glutinous rice . Oh , the char siu as well ! Hopefully , I can make at least one this year lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne! You are definitely a meat person! :D

      Delete
  4. Your photos are seriously gorgeous! They make me want to try all of those dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alvin,
    I want everything! Looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alvin, so hard to choose as all your dishes are so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just looking at those photos already marked "delicious". Thanks for sharing. Now I have rough ideal what to cook. Wishing you and family Happy Chinese New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your selection of CNY dishes, definitely would love to see those at our reunion dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yen! I'm sure yours are equally good if not better!

      Delete
  9. I can hardly contain my excitement as I scrolled down the page! One looks more delicious then the previous! Excuse me while I continue to salivate all over my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Sharon! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...