Sunday, December 2, 2012

Chef and Sommelier in Singapore Standard Chartered Marathon 2012




It has been a quiet week for me in terms of cooking and drinking as I tried to cut down on heavy food and alcohol in preparation for my run tomorrow morning. Yes, Chef and Sommelier is taking part in this year's Standard Chartered Marathon. No, I will not be doing the full 42km but a fun distance of 10km with my wife, CJ and Jazz.

If you read my blog and are also taking part in the run tomorrow, just wave and say HI when you see my bib with "Chef and Sommelier" on it.

I will be back in the kitchen tomorrow after the run. See ya!

13 comments:

  1. Whoa! Have fun, running is fun but these old bones haven't done it for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PH! We should not let age be a reason for not being active physically. The oldest runner today is 101 years old!

      Delete
  2. Whoa! I bet you must have real fun for the day...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mel! Yes, we had great fun and felt high after the run.

      Delete
  3. So , how was it ?! I'm sure you and the Missus had a great time sweating er running ! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne! It was good, I achieved my target of doing a sub 1-hour 10km run.... with lots of sweating of course! :)

      Delete
  4. First time in your space lovely pic and dishes.I am vegetarian and most of the dishes are non veg in ur blog but still it is attractive. Happy to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Subhashini! Thanks for following me. You have a new follower too!

      Delete
  5. Full 42km in hot Singapore weather is simply no joke. 10km will be a better option. How was your run?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe! The run was great and I enjoyed it very much! Thanks.

      Actually it was quite cooling. My run started at about 7am while the full marathon started about 3am, I think. All top 10 finishers were from Kenya!

      Delete
    2. I was thinking of running an event in Singapore but always losing interest and momentum when I had so much things to do and shop whenever I'm back in Singapore. Glad that you enjoyed your run :D

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...