Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chinese New Year Feast!



The Chinese New Year officially ended last Thursday. I'm putting together in this post all the Chinese dishes that I had prepared for the numerous Lo Hei sessions this year... Huat Ah!

Lo Hei with the Floravale wine Kakis at Alan's place

Huat Ah!

Must Try! Wifey's Yu Sheng...

Braised Chinese Mustard with Mushroom and Dried Scallop

Pumpkin Prawn

Deep Fried Prawn Roll

Buddha Jumps over the Wall

Lo Hei Session At our place

Ashley and Megan drooling over the food...

My greatest joy to see Granny's smile!!

Stir Fry Asparagus with Scallop

Stir Fry Chicken and Bean Curd

Braised Pork with Carrot and Chinese Yam

Sambal Prawn

My Mother-in-Law's version of Pen Cai
Are you hungry after seeing all the photos? With this Chinese New Year, I had the chance to come out with quite a number of chinese and local dishes. Mmmmm...Love it!

It has been quite a while since I last stormed the kitchen with chinese stir-fries, stews and braised dishes as we spent more time experimenting fine dining recipes lately. They belong to two totally different schools of culinary skills and methods and I enjoy the process of preparing both. Most importantly, I enjoy how my family and friends enjoy my food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...